Thursday 16 December 2010

Attainment
3- My attainment is been average do to the amount of feedback to my blog is low that has resulted in my improvements to be basic as I’m not aware of the improvement fully.
Effort
2- I personal know that the amount of effort that I have input to the subject is high however I can improve the amount of effort I input by being organised with the other subjects.
Punctuality
2- My punctuality is great however I can improve my punctuality for Ms Wigley’s lessons.
Submission and quality of homework
3- The quality of my homework has been average due to my poor organisation of the other subjects so the quality of the homework is compromised.
Ability to work independently
2- My ability of work independent is great as I prefer to work independently.
Quality of writing
3- My quality of writing is average as my poor organisation compromises with quality f the writing which I need to improve over the half term.
Organisation of blog
2- My organisation of the blog is great because I was able to learn from my previous mistakes at the beginning of the blog scheme.
Oral contributions in class
2- My oral contributions in class have improved over the first half term as I’m more comfortable with the new environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment